Karting Academy - Anaheim, CA
THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY PASSED - NEXT EVENT IS IRVINE, MAY 5TH AND 6TH.
Junior Class January 13, 2018 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Adult Class January 14, 2018 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
NO REFUNDS WITHIN 1 WEEK OF EVENT
JUNIORS Some karting experience required (Prior outdoor karting or motocross experience or a minimum of 3 races at K1 Speed or any other indoor karting facility).
- Please be at the K1 Speed location 10 min prior to the start of the Racing School.
- Bring along your receipt or booking info.
- Wear enclosed and comfortable shoes. (No sandals please)
- We will provide you with all you need as far as for safety gear (helmet and headsock). You may also bring your own.
- We will contact you if there are any changes.
- For any other questions regarding the Racing School please email email@example.com
Affordable Race Classes. Improve your times with our K1 Speed Karting Academy!
K1 Speed Karting Academy is for both beginners and advanced racers and is a great way to learn more about karting and motorsport. If you would like to get involved with the sport of karting or are interested in improving your lap times with more advanced racing techniques, we would be happy to help. Karting is our passion at K1 Speed, and we are intimately familiar with the workings of our 20hp electric karts and the ins-and-outs of proper racing technique. If you are looking for an affordable race class, then our go kart racing class is for you! Please feel free to contact K1 Speed today for more information or to schedule a reservation.
Karting Academy Details
The Karting Academy is split in to 2 categories based on age and height requirements. The JUNIOR CLASS is for kids 6 to 11-ish years of age with a minimum height of 48" and must have some karting experience. 10 seats available per class. The ADULT CLASS is for adults age 12 and up with a minimum height requirement of 4' 10" (58") 16 seats available per class.
K1 Speed Karting Academy Includes:
- Drivers Welcome / Racing Concepts
- Track Session 1 - Warm Up
- Track Walk Through
- Track Session 2 - Follow Instructior
- Evaluation / Group Feedback
- Track Session 3 - Practice Session
- Evaluation 2 / individual Feedback
- Track Session 4 - Final Practice
- 2016 - Mazda Road to Indy Pro Mazda Driver
- 2014/2015 - Medial recess
- 2014 - Awarded best Mexican Driver under 21 and 3rd best overall
- 2014 - Selected to be FIA Young driver
- 2014 - European Formula Renault 2.0
- 2013 - Picked up by Escuderia Telmex, alongside Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez
- 2012-2013 - British Formula Renault 2.0 with 3rd place overall. 1 win, 4 Podiums,
9 top 5’s
- 2011 - Latin American Formula Renault 2.0
- 2010 - Skip Barber Scholarship Shootout participant
- 2008 - 2010 Karting- Including Rotax World Finals and Panamerican Challenge
- 2017 - Machismo 12 Hour Endurance Race Champion
- 2017 - CalSpeed Super Series Champion
- 2017 - Kart World Championship 33rd Overall, Top American
- 2015 - CalSpeed Fleet Test Driver
- 2014 - CalSpeed IronMan Champion
- 2010 - 12 Hours of Dromo Endurance Race Champion
- 2007 - Indoor Kart World Championship 38th Overall
- 2005 - ASA Speed Truck Hard Charger
- 2003 - Orange Show Speedway Rookie Of The Year
- 2000 - Tri-State MiniStockar Rookie Of The Year
- 2001 - Tri-State MinStockar Champion
- 1998 & 1999 Rialto Speedway Champion